Rollover product image for a larger view.
Get premium stability with the New Balance 1260 v2. Your feet will appreciate the comfort of this shoe's plush interior, along with its well cushioned, impact absorbing midsole. Its supportive design guides your steps, correcting moderate to severe overpronation. The lowered heel sits closer to the ground than traditional trainers, making for a lighter, more nimble shoe that can still handle any number of miles.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 1260 v2 is a maximum feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- N2 Cushioning system consists of responsive, durable cushioning that sits lower to the ground than traditional cushioning systems.
- ACTEVA LITE is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- ABZORB is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- T-Beam consist of a light, flexible TPU shank in the midfoot for torsional stability and additional arch support.
- Stabilicore uses a stiff thermoplastic unit running from the midfoot to heel for stability and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber runs the length of the shoe for increased cushioning and responsiveness.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|