Rollover product image for a larger view.
Relax and just run in the New Balance 870 v2, a smooth sailing daily trainer with a close feel for the road. Now lighter than ever, this shoe brings you a fast ride that still packs plenty of support for mild to moderate overpronaters. The upper holds your foot secure with flexible overlays that move and stretch with your foot, for a road worthy shoe that won't hold you back.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The 870 v2 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- ABZORB is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Internal Shank is a thermoplastic unit in the midsole that provides torsional rigidity.
- Medial Post consists of higher density foam in the midfoot that works to correct over pronation.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Synthetic Overlays are strategically placed to wrap the foot for a secure fit.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|