Rollover product image for a larger view.
As the update to the 759, the New Balance 880 continues as a great choice for neutral or supinating runners. Gel units in the heel give plenty of cushioning and an open mesh upper provides optimal breathability. Strategically placed overlays offer excellent midfoot hold, so you can focus on the road and not your feet.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (17mm)
Available Widths: 2A=Narrow, B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 880 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. The 880 is assembled in the USA.
- N-ergy consists of a shock-absorbing cushioning compound in the heel and forefoot for a lightweight responsive, ride.
- ACTEVA LITE is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- STABILITY WEB located in the midfoot offers torsional stability, helping to minimize flex and provide lightweight arch support.
- Synthetic/Mesh Upper throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- Dual Density Collar Foam in the heel collar keeps the heel in place and provides comfort.
- Traditional Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel and the lateral side of the outsole.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS