New Balance W890 v3 Women's Shoes Blue/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 890 v3 was inspired by performance. This versatile neutral trainer sports the protection for high mileage training, while maintaining the light weight and responsive ride you want when you need to pick up the pace. A no-sew upper provides a seamless and supportive fit, and a moderate heel-to-toe offset makes this a solid option for all running styles.
Model Number: W890BG3
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium-low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 890 v3 is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- ABZORB is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- PL-1 Natural is a running-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height. This last is built to closely follow the natural shape of the human foot.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS