Rollover product image for a larger view.
Featherlight, flexible, and incredibly nimble, the New Balance MT00 provides a next-to-barefoot feel on the trail. The upper is ultra thin and close fitting, with a forefoot that allows the toes to spread out and grip the ground. The 0 drop midsole keeps your foot level and is best suited for forefoot and midfoot strikers. Tough Vibram in the heel and forefoot provides good durability.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (12mm), Forefoot (12mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The WT 00 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- ACTEVA is a full-length midsole foam that provides durable underfoot cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the upper for lightweight breathability and a custom fit.
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed keeps shoe odor free.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Lugged Vibram Outsole is made from a tough, durable compound that gives exceptional grip on trails.
- NL-0 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|