New Balance WT110 Women's Shoes Black/Green
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance WT110 gets a slick new look with a reworked upper and outsole on this light and nimble trail shoe. Metallic mesh brings a fresh design to the soft yet durable upper. The outsole is fully lugged from heel to toe, for excellent grip on many surfaces, and the flexible midsole moves with your foot to navigate through rocky and technical terrain. With a thin rock plate for added protection, this all-in-one shoe will be your best friend out on the trail.
Model Number: WT110BE
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (14mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The WT110 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral trail shoe designed for racing and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Acteva is a full-length midsole foam that provides durable underfoot cushioning.
- Internal Shank provides torsional rigidity on trails.
- Synthetic Mesh throughout the upper provides lightweight and breathable coverage.
- SURE LACE shoe laces stay tightly tied and prevent unwanted lace loosening.
- Puncture-Resistant Toe is an extra layer of lightweight material on the toe-cap for additional protection.
- Sticky Rubber on the outsole gives optimal grip in wet conditions.
- Aggressive Lugged Outsole is a full length outsole designed with trail-specific lugs to provide additional traction.
- Rock Stop positioned between the outsole and midsole is a flexible layer that protects feet from rocks and disperses shock.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|