Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance MR1000 is is a long distance spike that works well for medium to high volume feet. Includes twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.3 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1/2 size smaller than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium-narrow width
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Low-medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Release date: February 2011
- Model discontinued: unknown
The WR1000 is a long distance spike best suited for distances between 3k and 10k. It is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Acteva is a full length midsole material that is 12% lighter than standard midsole foam with DuPont Engage for added durability.
- Synthetic and Mesh Upper covers the majority of the upper and is designed for lightweight breathability, which are strategically placed to produce a snug fit.
- Pebax Plate is a full length polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize traction. Textured heel enhances grip on the track surface.
- Contains 6 spike configuration
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS