Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance 730 v2 is for runners looking for excellent ground feel with minimal underfoot protection. Offering a low heel-to-toe offset, this shoe encourages an efficient stride, while a flexible outsole offers uninhibited movement through the gait cycle. A lightweight mesh upper delivers a seamless fit with plenty of room for the toes to splay for a natural running experience.
Sizing Note: Fits large; purchase full size smaller than standard running shoe length.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.1 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (19mm), Forefoot (13mm); non-removable insole
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fits large; purchase 1 full size smaller than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The 730 v2 is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing, speedwork and daily training.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- ACTEVA LITE is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper and is designed for lightweight breathability.
- Non-Removable Sockliner provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS