The New Balance XC900 is a racing shoe for the 5k to 10k distances. Soft yet supportive overlays on the upper wrap your foot securely, and the thin midsole is light and responsive for speed on the course. The lugged outsole can tackle just about any surface that gets in its way.
Weight: 4.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (16mm), non-removable insole
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Release date: June 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The W900XC spike is a minimum featured shoe designed for competition in cross country. It is intended for XC racing and built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- 6 spike configuration
- RL-1 is a racing-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review