Newton Energy Women's Shoes Purple/Lime
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Lace up the Newton Energy and introduce yourself to a world of efficient running. This slimmed-down neutral trainer features low-profile midfoot lugs to encourage a forward landing, while a cushioned midsole keeps the ride forgiving and protective. A lightweight and breathable mesh upper ensures a comfortable fit no matter how many miles you’re running.
Model Number: W004413
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (23mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The Newton Energy is a moderate feature, minimum neutral shoe intended for daily training and high mileage.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the midfoot. These external lugs compress to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe-off.
- High-Rebound EVA midsole offers durable cushioning and a responsive underfoot feel.
- Biomechanical metatarsal sensor plate in the forefoot allows you to feel the ground, offering constant sensory feedback.
- Open Mesh throughout the upper is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- ETC Sockliner is anti-bacterial for underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot and heel provides a long lasting durability.
- Textured Outsole offers additional traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|