Nike Free Flyknit+ Women's Shoes Neo Turquoise/White
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Flexible and form-fitting, the Nike Free Flyknit+ will provide a running experience unlike any other. Utilizing cutting edge technologies, this neutral shoe features a seamless upper that adapts and moves with your foot, delivering a customized, sock-like fit. A Free 5.0 platform is cushioned while offering excellent flexibility for a natural ride. Let this shoe become an extension of your foot and enjoy an uninhibited run.
Model Number: 615806-413
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (14mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Midfoot: Narrow to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Free Flyknit+ is a minimum featured, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing, and daily training. It is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylite uses a lightweight midsole material designed for a resilient ride with enough durability to double as an outsole.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Nike Free sipes uses gender-specific flex grooves to allow barefoot-like flexibility and stability.
- Transtarsal Flex Grooves are deep outsole cuts running diagonally under the midfoot area for increased flexibility and mobility.
- Knit Construction features a one piece, overlay-free upper, resulting in a seamless and sock-like fit.
- Dynamic Flywire provides necessary support and unmatched fit while reducing the shoes overall weight.
- Molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for a closer fit and underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Waffle lugs built into the Phylite outsole compress on impact for increased cushioning.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|