Rollover product image for a larger view.
Raise you level of performance with the superbly executed Nike Zoom Jana Star XC 6. This shoe offers unparalleled quality and engineering at an entry-level price. A great option for high school XC runners who need a spiked shoe for XC races. Includes eight 5/16" pyramid spikes, two blanks and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 4.5 oz (size 8.0)
Stack Height: Heel (16mm), Forefoot (14mm), non-removable insole
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Release date: July 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Jana Star XC V
The Nike Jana Star XC 6 is a 3k to 10k cross country shoe designed for rubber or grass surfaces. The shoe has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flashlon full length midsole is a lightweight, responsive material.
- Molded Medial Arch provides additional support during longer races.
- Hydrophoic Mesh upper allows breathability and optimal water shedding benefits.
- Waffle Carbon outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and increased durability.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS