Rollover product image for a larger view.
Designed for a variety of long distances, the Nike Zoom Rival D 6 sets the standard for value in entry level distance shoes. Whether its 800 meters or 3200, the seamless construction offers a snug and comfortable fit that will have you leading the pack in all your events. Includes 14 1/4" pyramid spikes and spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.1 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the Women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Release date: October 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Zoom Rival D V
Nike's Zoom Rival D 6 is a versatile, entry level distance spike for events ranging from 400m to 5000m. This spike has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole, which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate at the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS