Designed for a variety of long distances, the Nike Zoom Rival D 6 sets the standard for value in entry level distance shoes. Whether its 800 meters or 3200, the seamless construction offers a snug and comfortable fit that will have you leading the pack in all your events. Includes 14 1/4" pyramid spikes and spike wrench.
View all colors
Weight: 5.1 oz (size 8)
Sizing is based on the Women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low to medium
- Release date: October 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Zoom Rival D V
Nike's Zoom Rival D 6 is a versatile, entry level distance spike for events ranging from 400m to 5000m. This spike has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole, which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate at the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review