The Lunarglide series continues with its third version, the Lunarglide 3. Designed for runners with moderate over-pronation looking for a soft ride in a running shoe. The Lunarglide 3 offers a new upper design for increased mid-foot hold. It also includes an external heel counter that offers additional rearfoot hold to keep the heel stable. The Lunarglide 3 works best as a mid to high mileage trainer.
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: July 2011
- Color update: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: LunarGlide+ 2
The LunarGlide 3 is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic Support layers the Lunarlon foam core with the Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole to help reduce over pronation.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays in the forefoot wrap the upper around the foot for a snug fit.
- Heel Counter wraps the rearfoot and keeps the heel stable in the shoe.
- Dual Density sockliner is engineered for under foot support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Phylon, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review