Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Lunarglide series continues with its third version, the Lunarglide 3. Designed for runners with moderate over-pronation looking for a soft ride in a running shoe. The Lunarglide 3 offers a new upper design for increased mid-foot hold. It also includes an external heel counter that offers additional rearfoot hold to keep the heel stable. The Lunarglide 3 works best as a mid to high mileage trainer.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (20mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: July 2011
- Color update: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: LunarGlide+ 2
The LunarGlide 3 is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic Support layers the Lunarlon foam core with the Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole to help reduce over pronation.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Dynamic Fit uses a supportive inner sleeve that wraps under the arch and around the midfoot for increased arch support and an adaptive fit.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays in the forefoot wrap the upper around the foot for a snug fit.
- Heel Counter wraps the rearfoot and keeps the heel stable in the shoe.
- Dual Density sockliner is engineered for under foot support and cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Phylon, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
- Flex Grooves are gender-specific for enhanced flexibility and heel-to-toe efficiency.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS