Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike LunarSwift 3 receives a supple upper that moves with the foot when running. The LunarSwift 3 offers a lightweight feel that uses Dynamic Support system for a touch of support for runners with mild over-pronation. This performance-oriented shoe can be used for daily training or tempo workouts.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How it fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: LunarSwift+ 2
The LunarSwift+ 3 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape. This shoe is Nike+ Sensor compatible.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic Support layers the LunarLite foam core with a Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole, helping to reduce over-pronation.
- Seamless Upper provides a smooth, irritation free environment.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays in the forefoot lock down the upper for a snug and adaptive fit.
- Heel Counter Overlay wraps around the rearfoot up to the midfoot for a supportive, stable hold.
- Molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for a closer fit and underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Phylon, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS