The Nike LunarSwift 3 receives a supple upper that moves with the foot when running. The LunarSwift 3 offers a lightweight feel that uses Dynamic Support system for a touch of support for runners with mild over-pronation. This performance-oriented shoe can be used for daily training or tempo workouts.
View all colors
Weight: 8.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How it fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: January 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: LunarSwift+ 2
The LunarSwift+ 3 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape. This shoe is Nike+ Sensor compatible.
- Lunarlon cushioning system uses a soft, durable foam core held inside of a supportive foam carrier to give lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic Support layers the LunarLite foam core with a Phylon carrier to produce a denser medial midsole, helping to reduce over-pronation.
- Seamless Upper provides a smooth, irritation free environment.
- Microfiber Synthetic overlays in the forefoot lock down the upper for a snug and adaptive fit.
- Heel Counter Overlay wraps around the rearfoot up to the midfoot for a supportive, stable hold.
- Molded sockliner mimics the curvature of the foot for a closer fit and underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Phylon, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review