Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Newton MV2 is a great 5k/10K racer, which includes springy forefoot lugs to help propel you during toe-off. The low heel brings your feet level to the ground, encouraging midfoot and forefoot striking. Add to that a light, breathable upper and you've got one speedy racing shoe.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.5 oz (size 8.0)
Stack Height: Heel (17mm), Forefoot (18mm), measurement includes forefoot lugs. Two 3mm heel lifts are included with the shoes.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: August 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The MV2 Unisex Speed Racer is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for racing. It is built with a semi-straight shape.
- Action/Reaction Technology is utilized in the forefoot. These external lugs are designed to press into recessed chambers to absorb shock energy, and then release energy during toe off for forward propulsion.
- EVA midsole offers durable underfoot cushioning.
- Met-flex grooves in the forefoot allow the foot to flex naturally.
- Drainage System hole in the forefoot allows excess fluid to drain out the bottom of the shoe.
- Open Mesh covers most of the upper and is a breathable, quick-drying material.
- Overlays are anatomically placed to provide a secure fit.
- Metatarsal Stretch Panels are positioned at the medial and lateral forefoot for reduced irritation.
- Slip-Proof Laces stay in place with heel-securing double eyelets.
- ETC Sockliner is made from an anti-bacterial material for added underfoot comfort and a healthy foot environment.
- High Density Rubber in the forefoot provides a long lasting outsole.
- Lightweight EVA in the heel and toe offer extra underfoot cushioning and increased traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|