Rollover product image for a larger view.
When the temperature rises, be prepared with the Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 Breathe. The breathable open mesh upper maintains an airy environment for your foot, keeping you cool and comfortable. Soft cushioning protects you from impact with the hard ground for high mileage use, while a flexible waffle outsole provides traction and lasting durability.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 Breathe is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Air-Sole under the heel consists of a pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for increased cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Arch bridge is a gender-specific, thermoplastic unit that wraps from the midfoot back to the heel for added stability.
- Ultra-Open Mesh provides excellent breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|