Rollover product image for a larger view.
Run rain or shine, dusk or dawn in the Nike Air Pegasus 29 Shield. This high mileage shoe has a fully reflective upper to keep you visible in low light conditions. Forget about that rain check; water repelling fabric works to shield feet from moisture. The midsole is light and forgiving, and a waffle outsole gives even more cushion for whatever distance you desire.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.6 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (32mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Nike Air Pegasus+ 29 is a moderate featured, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Air-Sole under the heel consists of a pressurized air pocket that flexes on contact for increased cushioning.
- Cushlon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers plush, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Arch bridge is a gender-specific, thermoplastic unit that wraps from the midfoot back to the heel for added stability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length Nike Rideliner foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- H2O Repel Mesh is treated with DWR (durable water repellent) for a breathable and water-resistant shoe.
- 360 degree Reflectivity covers the upper, making shoes highly visibility in low-light conditions.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Waffle outsole design in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS