New Balance WR10 v2 Minimus Road Women's Shoes Blu/Pnk
Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Low drop and low profile, the New Balance MR10 v2 is a shoe that will get you in touch with the road. A thin and flexible platform delivers excellent ground feel while providing you with the underfoot protection you need. A Vibram outsole provides excellent grip and durability, while a lightweight and seamless mesh upper wraps around your foot for a comfortable fit.
Model Number: WR10BP2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
Stack Height: Heel (18mm), Forefoot (14mm)
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to high
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The WR10 v2 is a minimum feature, minimal neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Anti-Microbial treatment on foot bed keeps shoe odor free.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- NL-1 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, a wide forefoot, and a low toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|