Nike Zoom Rival MD 6 Women's Spikes White/Glow
Rollover product image for a larger view.
For running, jumping and everything in between, the Nike Zoom Rival MD 6 has you covered. Designed as a versatile entry-level shoe for mid distance and jumping events, it has a semi-rigid forefoot plate for speed in short distances, while the padded heel adds a cushioned platform for field events and longer races.
Model Number: 468650-146
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.1 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow
- Mid-foot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Nike's Zoom Rival MD 6 is a versatile, entry level mid-distance spike for events ranging from 800m to 1500m, and jumping events.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Phylon Wedge is a midsole foam piece in the heel for lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Overlays are strategically placed for increased flexibility and a secure fit.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before attaching the upper to the midsole, which helps promote flexibility and decreases weight.
- Pebax Plate at the forefoot is a stiff polymer plate for increased propulsion.
- Rubber Outsole extends from the heel to the Pebax plate and is textured for additional grip.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS