Rollover product image for a larger view.
With its universal fit, the Nike Structure 15 works for a variety of feet. Additional Flywire has been added to the upper and heel for a snug mid-foot and rear-foot hold. The segmented medial post provides an adequate amount of support needed for moderate to severe over-pronators. The Structure 15 works best as an everyday trainer.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.2 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (30mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: 2A=Narrow, B=Medium, D=Wide
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Structure+ 15 is a moderate feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. This shoe is Nike+ sensor compatible.
- Zoom Air located in the heel and forefoot consists of low-profile pressurized air pockets that flex on contact for responsive cushioning.
- Phylon is a full-length midsole foam that delivers lightweight, resilient cushioning.
- Crash pad at the bottom of the heel is a decoupled, gender-specific unit that reduces impact shock and corrects over pronation.
- Segmented medial post consists of a higher density two-piece foam unit in the midfoot to help correct over pronation.
- Arch bridge s a gender-specific, thermoplastic unit that wraps from the midfoot back to the heel, for added stability to correct over pronation.
- Cuboid pod is located in the lower, lateral side of the midfoot.
- Natural Motion Engineering design incorporates strategically placed grooves for a flexible, smooth, and more natural ride.
- Open mesh covering the upper provides great breathability.
- Flywire around the midfoot and rearfoot is made of high tensile strength fibers layered between TPU and foam for a strong, lightweight, and dynamic fit.
- Notched Inner Sleeve in the midfoot and forefoot for enhanced comfort and fit.
- Dual-layer Ortholite sockliner with Fitsole geometry sits underfoot and provides additional cushioning and comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full-length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
- BRS 1000 carbon rubber provides durable traction.
- Duralon blown rubber is located in the forefoot under the metatarsal head area for improved cushioning.
- Environmentally Preferred Rubber located in the forefoot provides multi-surface traction.
- Waffle outsole design provides multi-surface traction and a touch of cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS