Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Nike Zoom W 4 will deliver mid-distance performance without breaking the bank. Ideal for entry to intermediate level athletes, this spike features a lightweight yet durable mesh upper that provides an excellent fit, as well as a 5-spike forefoot Pebax plate for unrelenting traction on the track. Includes ten 1/4" ceramic pyramid spikes, ten 1/4"ceramic Christmas tree spikes, and two blanks for hotspots.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.3 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
The Nike Zoom W 4 is a mid distance spike intended for 1500 to 5K distances for the advanced athlete. This shoe has a curved shape.
- Flashlon full length midsole is a made from a lightweight, responsive material.
- Molded Medial Arch provides additional support during longer races.
- Lightweight mesh comprises the upper and provides lightweight breathability.
- Arch Strap in the medial midfoot keeps feet snug and secure.
- Pebax Plate is a stiff polymer plate designed for direct power transfer for increased propulsion.
- Red Skin in the heel provides lightweight traction.
- Contains 5 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS