Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance XC700v2 is a lightweight flat designed for the entry-level XC runner. An aggressive outsole ensures grip and durability while a thin midsole provides cushioning for longer distances. A seamless upper keeps you cool and comfortable, so your race is the only thing on your mind.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 4.9 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The XC700v2 spikeless is a minimum featured shoe designed for competition in cross country.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- ACTEVA LITE is a full-length, premium lightweight midsole foam with optimal compression-set properties.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- RL-1 is a racing-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS