New Balance XC900 Women's Spikeless Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The New Balance XC900 is a racing shoe for the 5k to 10k distances. Soft yet supportive overlays on the upper wrap your foot securely, and the thin midsole is light and responsive for speed on the course. The lugged outsole can tackle just about any surface that gets in its way.
Model Number: WXCR900B
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 4.3 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low to medium volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The XC900 spikeless is a minimum featured shoe designed for competition in cross country.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- RevLite is an innovative foam compound that provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Blown rubber in the forefoot increases cushioning and responsiveness.
- RL-1 is a racing-specific last with a standard heel and forefoot width and a standard toe-box height.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|