Rollover product image for a larger view.
When it comes to race day performance, the Pearl Izumi isoTransition is a top-notch performer. The quick-pull lacing system makes this racer easy to slip on. The seamless upper allows you to wear this shoe barefoot and offers drainage holes in the midsole to release fluid. Serious runners will love the low-to-the ground, responsive ride quality the isoTransition offers. The isoTransition makes a great triathlon or road-racing shoe.
Need fit help?
Weight: 6.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (11mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The isoTransition is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for speedwork or racing.
- 1:1 Energy Foam is located in the forefoot and is a responsive cushioning device that is designed for increased energy return.
- EVA is an industry standard thermoplastic designed to provide durable cushioning.
- TPU Bridge is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is a thermoplastic unit intended to maintain forefoot and rearfoot torsional integrity.
- 1:1 Seamless Race Upper is designed to reduce irritation and improve next-to-foot comfort.
- 1:1 Lacing consists of internal overlays specifically placed at the midfoot to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Full Blown Rubber is utilized throughout the remaining outsole and is lightweight and flexible.
- EVA Outsole is an industry standard thermoplastic designed to provide durable cushioning.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS