Pearl Izumi Peak II Women's Shoes Marigold/Orange
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Reach for new heights in the Pearl Izumi Peak II. This low-to-the-ground, neutral trail shoe offers a stable, performance oriented-ride. The Peak II uses just enough cushioning and midsole protection to keep this performer lightweight, yet nimble enough to handle technical trails. The Peak II can handle a variety of distances.
Model Number: 16211009-3PJ
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (15mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Peak II is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- EVA midsole foam provides durable cushioning.
- TPU Bridge is a thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that helps maintain forefoot and rearfoot torsional integrity.
- TPU Protection Plate in forefoot protects against stone bruising.
- TPU Toe Cap provides toe protection and shoe durability.
- 1:1 High Abrasion Bonded Seamless Upper reduces irritation and improves durability of the upper with next-to-foot comfort.
- 1:1 Lacing uses internal overlays at the midfoot to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Overlays at the midfoot keep the upper snug to the foot.
- EVA Insole is a dual density material engineered for arch support and step in cushion.
- Racing Last is Slip Lasted for extra flexibility and low weight.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Full Carbon Rubber Outsole has lugs designed for maximum traction and durability.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|