Push the limits in the Pearl Izumi syncroFuel Road II. This shoe's smooth, stable heel to toe transition will keep your feet moving flawlessly while the padded, responsive cushioning provides plenty of energy return. This shoe is great for up tempo days or bring them along as your go-to daily trainers.
View all colors
Weight: 9.8 oz (size 8)
Heel (32mm), Forefoot (18mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Narrow to medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium to low height
- Release date: July 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: syncroFuel
The syncroFuel II is a moderate featured, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. It is built with a curved shape.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- EVA midsole foam provides durable cushioning.
- Half-length Syncro Stability Frame is positioned from the medial heel to midfoot and is a thermoplastic device intended to reduce mild pronation.
- TPU Bridge is a thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that helps maintain forefoot and rearfoot torsional integrity.
- 1:1 Seamless Race Upper reduces irritation and improves next-to-foot comfort.
- 1:1 Lacing uses internal overlays at the midfoot to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Midfoot Mesh & Welded Overlays are specifically placed at the midfoot to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Performance Last
- Heel Crash Pad is made of carbon rubber for increased durability.
- Full Blown Rubber outsole offers lightweight and flexible traction.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review