Rollover product image for a larger view.
Born from a lightweight trainer, the Pearl Izumi Streak II is now a legitimate racing shoe. This performance-oriented shoe keeps you turning and burning thanks to a low-profile midsole that provides plenty of energy return to the runner. The lightweight, air-mesh upper keeps your feet plenty cool when things heat up. The Streak II offers enough cushioning to cover race distances between 5k and marathon.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 6.8 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (21mm), Forefoot (11mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Fits small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: January 2011
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: Streak
The Streak II is a minimum feature, minimum neutral shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- 1:1 Energy Foam in the forefoot cushions the foot on impact and returns energy back to the runner for a resilient ride.
- EVA midsole foam provides durable cushioning.
- TPU Bridge is a thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that helps maintain forefoot and rearfoot torsional integrity.
- 1:1 Seamless Race Upper reduces irritation and improves next-to-foot comfort.
- 1:1 Lacing uses internal overlays at the midfoot to keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Ortholite Sockliner provides amazing step-in comfort and long-lasting cushioning.
- Overlays at the midfoot keep the upper snug to the foot.
- EVA Insole is a dual density material engineered for arch support and step in cushion.
- Racing Last is Slip Lasted for extra flexibility and low weight.
- Full Blown Rubber outsole offers lightweight and flexible traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS