The Puma Complete TFX Sprint 3 is built for the entry-level sprinter. It offers a versatile spike plate for sprinting over a variety of distances. It includes fourteen 3/16 pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Weight: 4.9 oz (size 8.0)
Sizing is based on the women's scale.
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Puma Complete TFX Sprint 3 is an entry-level sprint spike designed for the 100m to 400m distances. The Puma Complete TFX Sprint 3 has a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies
- Air Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable mesh that allows heat to escape.
- Synthetic Leather provides support and ensures a glove-like fit.
- TPU Spike Plate used for durability and traction on various track surfaces.
- Solid Rubber outsole for long lasting durability and traction in the heel.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review