Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Puma Haraka XCS is an XC racer that will keep you clawing over the competition. It has a responsive midsole, with a touch of cushioning in the heel for distances between 3k and 10k. The tongue and heel collar are lined with soft fabric so it can be worn with or without socks. The aggressive outsole keeps you connected to the ground and provides excellent traction on XC surfaces. Includes twelve 3/8" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (22mm), Forefoot (17mm), non-removable insole
Kid's shoe sizing is based on the men's scale. For kids sizes subtract 1 and a half sizes from the available size. Example: Women's 6.0 equals size 4.5 kids.
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium to low height
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Puma Complete Haraka XCS is spiked cross country racing shoe intended for 3k to 10k distances. A sock-like interior allows for a performance oriented fit.
To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- KMS-LITE is Puma's premium lightweight midsole that is 30% lighter than standard Puma-EVA.
- Sandwich-Mesh is used over the majority of the upper and is a breathable, lightweight mesh.
- Slip Lasting involves wrapping and stitching the upper in a bootie-like shape before it is glued to the midsole to increase flexibility and decrease weight.
- Evertrack is used at the heel and forefoot and is a rubber composite engineered for abrasion resistance.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS