Saucony Carrera XC Women's Spikes Pink/Citron
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Break away from the pack and leave your rivals behind with the Saucony Carrera XC. Featuring a featherweight upper and a full length, 6-pin spike plate for torsional rigidity and unrelenting traction, this elite-level XC spike is designed to bring you nothing but performance on race day. Includes 12 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: 19003-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 3.7 oz (size 8)
The Carrera XC is a lightweight cross-country racing spike designed for 3k to 10k distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material that is designed to maximize rebound and durability while minimizing weight. SSL stands for Saucony Super Lite.
- Lightweight Ripstop Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Pro-Lock is an internal support strap that keeps the foot locked down to the shoe.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- Full Length Spike Plate provides traction on a variety of surfaces as well as torsional rigidity.
- Contains six spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|