Rollover product image for a larger view.
Redefine comfort with the premium ride of the Saucony Cortana 2. Protective foam and plush fabric come together in a simple design that makes this shoe one of the lightest in its class. The midsole is springy and flexible, and a 4mm drop encourages a more forward footstrike. You'll love the soft and form-fitting upper, complete with open mesh for a cool running experience.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 8.6 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (24mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height:Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Cortana 2 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Powergrid with Powerfoam combines the shock dissipating, responsive Powergrid with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SRC Impact Zone absorbs shock and provides a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Impact Interface is a thermoplastic elastomer device that provides cushioning and isolates heel impact.
- Medial Post in the midfoot provides added support.
- Air Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Sauc-Fit upper provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|