Saucony Cortana 3 Women's Shoes Vizipro Coral/Citron
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Treat yourself to luxury and performance with the Saucony Cortana 3. Blending a low profile and lightweight design with high mileage cushioning and a premium fit, this plush neutral trainer will keep you going for miles in comfort. Be prepared for a cushioned and responsive ride that won’t hold you back in either mileage or pace.
Model Number: 10199-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.9 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (23mm), Forefoot (19mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How it Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Fit small; purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Cortana 3 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- PowerGrid combines the shock dissipating Grid technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SRC Impact Zone absorbs shock and provides a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Impact Interface is a thermoplastic elastomer device that provides cushioning and isolates heel impact.
- Medial Post in the midfoot provides added support.
- Air Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Sauc-Fit upper provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortlite Sockliner is a molded sockliner that contours the heel and arch, reducing pressures in the forefoot.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|