Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Endorphin MD 3 is an elite mid-distance spike built for the 800m to 1500m races. This super light shoe has an ultra thin, minimal upper that holds your foot to the pebax spike plate, giving you a firm grip on the track. With no frilly extras to weigh you down, this spike will put you ahead of the pack.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 2.9 oz (size 9)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Saucony's Endorphin Spike MD 3 is a mid-distance spike for serious athletes and is intended for 800m to 1500m distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Synthetic Overlays keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Pebax Plate is a full-length polymer plate that provides lightweight, flexible traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS