Rollover product image for a larger view.
Break away from the pack with the Saucony Endorphin MD4. This ultralight mid-distance spike is designed for maximum performance in 800m to 1500m events. A thin mesh upper keeps your foot connected to a Pebax spike plate which provides a snappy ride and unrelenting grip on the track. Includes twelve 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 3.1 oz (size 8)
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe size
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Endorphin MD4 is a mid-distance spike for serious athletes and is intended for 800m to 1500m distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Pebax Plate is a full-length polymer plate that provides lightweight, flexible traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|