Rollover product image for a larger view.
A lightweight trainer with a touch of support, the Saucony Mirage 3 offers you a great run. A 4mm offset encourages a mid-to-forefoot landing and an efficient stride, and a flexible midsole provides resilient protection from the ground. A supportive, seamless upper provides a secure fit while remaining breathable and supple for lasting comfort. Take the Mirage 3 out for your next run, whether it be training or racing.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 7.7 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (25mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Curved
The Mirage 3 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork, racing and daily training. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Heel ProGrid Lite is a grid-like foam piece that sits under the heel for lightweight shock absorption.
- EVA+ is a full length composite foam designed for lightweight, durable cushioning.
- Supportive TPU Arch is a thermoplastic unit in the midfoot that provides support for mild overpronation.
- Open Mesh covers the upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort and maximize wicking.
- EVA Sockliner offers additional under-foot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 throughout the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- Blown Rubber is a lightweight, flexible material in the forefoot that offers enhanced cushioning and a smooth ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS