Saucony Omni 11 Women's Shoes Silver/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Let the Saucony ProGrid Omni 11 guide your feet wherever they go. Dual density foam works to correct overpronation, and additional support in the heel stabilizes the foot for a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off. The cushioned midsole gives soft relief from the road, to keep your feet going further than ever before.
Model Number: 10155-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.3 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (29mm), Forefoot (21mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to high volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height:Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium-low
- Shoe Shape: Semi-Straight
The ProGrid Omni 11 is a moderate feature, maximum support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- Full-length ProGrid absorbs impact, dissipates shock, and sets the foot up for a smooth transition.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Dual Density SSL EVA uses high density EVA in the midfoot to control overpronation, and a SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material throughout the remainder of the shoe for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- HydraMAX Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Midfoot Arch Strap is an internal network of straps that keeps the upper snug and comfortable.
- Arch-Lock utilized in the midfoot provides a secure fit.
- Heel Support Frame supports the heel through the gait cycle.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|