The ProGrid Paramount 3 continues to provide ultimate cushioning and stability for a top notch responsive ride. This premium shoe carries over all the bells and whistles you've come to love, like the upper that moderates foot temperature and the flexion plate that returns energy. So head out the door for a long run and know that your feet will be feeling good.
Weight: 11.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (17mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow width
- Midfoot: Medium to narrow volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow width
- Toe-Box height: Med-low
- Arch height: Medium height
- Release date: July 2010
- Model discontinued: Unknown
- Heritage: ProGrid Paramount 2
The ProGrid Paramount 3 is a maximum feature, moderate support shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a curved shape.
- ProGrid with Respon-Tek is a full length cushioning material that is shaped to absorb impact, dissipate shock, and provide a seamless transition from heel to forefoot.
- Impact Interface is sandwiched at the heel between the SRC Impact Zone and the midsole. This thermoplastic elastomer device cushions and isolates heel impact.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Dual Density SSL EVA utilizes high density EVA at the medial heel to midfoot to control overpronation. Saucony's premium SSL (Saucony Super Lite) midsole material is used throughout the remainder of the shoe to offer increased energy return and durability.
- Flexion Plate is a full length thermal plastic plate sandwiched between the outsole and midsole. It is engineered to provide a smooth heel to toe transition andincreases feel for the road.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Comfortemp is a material that adapts to keep the feet at a comfortable temperature depending on environmental temperatures.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort and maximize wicking.
- Stability Arch-Lock is utilized at the medial midfoot and adds additional security to the upper for a snug fit.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber is located at the lateral forefoot and is a lightweight flexible material that is designed to enhance cushioning and provide a smooth ride.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review