Saucony Showdown 2 Women's Spike Black/Silver/Blue
Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Showdown 2 is an elite-level sprint spike designed for performance. Flexible overlays provide a locked in and secure fit, and a 10-pin spike plate provides all the traction you need to fly down the track. Lightweight construction means there's little to hold you back. Includes twenty 1/4 inch pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Model Number: 10186-2
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 5.4 oz (size 8)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Narrow to medium
- Mid-foot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium
Saucony's lightweight high end sprint spike is engineered for distances up to 400m. The lightweight synthetic upper creates a snug, performance oriented fit and full length Pebax plate is optimized for flexibility.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Flexion Plate is a full length thermal plastic plate sandwiched between the outsole and midsole. It is engineered to provide a smooth heel to toe transition and increases feel for the track.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Pro-Lock is an internal support strap that keeps the foot locked down to the shoe.
- Pebax Plate is a full length polymer plate designed to minimize weight and maximize traction. Textured heel enhances grip on the track surface.
- 10 Spike plate configuration
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|