Rollover product image for a larger view.
Like you, the Saucony Shay XC3 Spike just wants to go fast. The lightweight upper has secure fitting overlays, giving you confidence to take turns with speed. A super light midsole protects your feet, while the aggressive outsole helps to find traction on cross country courses from 3k to 10k. Includes twelve 5/16” pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.1 oz (size 8)
Kid's shoe sizing is based on the men's scale. For kids sizes subtract 1 and a half sizes from the available size. Example: Women's 6.0 equals size 4.5 kids.
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Low volume
- Forefoot: Narrow
- Toe-Box Height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low
- Shoe Shape: Curved
Saucony's Shay XC 3 Spike is a lightweight cross-country racing shoe designed for 3k to 10k distances.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material that is designed to maximize rebound and durability while minimizing weight. SSL stands for Saucony Super Lite.
- Lightweight Ripstop Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Spike Plate is a rubber plate engineered for flexibility and traction.
- Contains 6 spike receptacles per shoe.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS
|Most Similar Running Shoes|