Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Triumph 7 will have you feeling victorious after each run. The ideal balance of cushion and responsiveness makes this update a must-have for all neutral runners who demand the best. Saucony will not let you down with this update!
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 12.8 oz (size 9)
Stack Height: Heel (31mm), Forefoot (19mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium, Width D=Wide
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Mid-foot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium width
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Release date: November 2009
- Model discontinued: September 2010
- Model update: November 2010, ProGrid Triumph 8
- Heritage: ProGrid Triumph 6
The ProGrid Triumph 7 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a curved shape.
- SRC Impact Zone begins at the heel and extends to under the midfoot. SRC stands for Super Rebound Compound and the material is designed to provide shock attenuation to set the foot up for a smooth transition.
- Impact Interface is sandwiched at the heel between the SRC Impact Zone and the midsole. This thermoplastic elastomer device cushions and isolates heel impact.
- ProGrid with Respon-Tek is a full length cushioning material that is shaped to absorb impact, dissipate shock, and provide a seamless transition from heel to forefoot.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material that is designed to maximize rebound and durability while minimizing weight. SSL stands for Saucony Super Lite.
- Midfoot Support Bridge begins at the heel and extends into the midfoot. This thermal plastic unit is engineered to provide torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and is designed to provide next-to-skin comfort and maximize wicking.
- Arch-Lock is utilized at the medial midfoot and adds additional security to the upper for a snug fit.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- HRC Strobel Board is full length and is a High Rebound Compound that increases cushioning and step-in comfort.
- XT-900 is primarily utilized in the heel and is a carbon rubber material that increases traction without sacrificing durability.
- Blown Rubber is located at the center of the forefoot and is a lightweight flexible material that is designed to enhance cushioning and provide a smooth ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS