Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Triumph 9 is now lighter and faster thanks to Saucony's new PowerGrid technology. The lightweight, responsive grid works to absorb shock and propel you forward, while the added cushioning provides ultimate underfoot comfort. Now with an 8mm heel-to-toe drop instead of the traditional 12mm, this shoe encourages a more forward foot strike and provides a smoother heel-to-toe ride on the road. Built for high mileage and everyday training, the Triumph 9 will take you further than ever before.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 9.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (20mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to wide
- Mid-foot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium to wide
- Toe-Box Height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The Triumph 9 is a maximum feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- Impact Interface is a thermoplastic elastomer device that provides cushioning and isolates heel impact.
- Powergrid with Powerfoam combines the shock dissipating, responsive Powergrid with the new Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Midfoot Support Bridge is a thermoplastic unit that extends from the heel through the midfoot for increased torsional rigidity.
- Open Mesh covering the upper is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Sauc-Fit upper provides a comfortable fit and feel, while keeping the foot secure.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Comfortride Sockliner is an open cell sockliner that is antimicrobial and breathable.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- XT-900 in the heel is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- IBR+ in the forefoot is a lightweight flexible material that offers enhanced cushioning and a responsive ride.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS