Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Saucony Velocity 4 is built for the entry-level distance runner. It offers a versatile spike plate with enough cushioning and flexibility to be used over a variety of events. It includes fourteen 1/4" pyramid spikes and a spike wrench.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 5.8 oz (size 8)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Release date: February 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The Velocity 4 is an entry level middle distance spike that works great for distances between 800-1500m along with multiple events. it is built with a curved shape.
- To keep weight down, this shoe contains no additional cushioning technologies.
- Die-cut EVA midsole for lightweight comfort.
- Synthetic Overlays keep the upper snug to the foot.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Pebax Plate is located at the forefoot and is a polymer plate engineered for flexible traction.
- XT-900 along the perimeter of the outsole is a carbon rubber material that offers durable traction.
- Contains 7 spike receptacles.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS