Saucony Xodus 3.0 Women's Shoes Pur/Blk/Ct
Rollover product image for a larger view.
Hit the trails in the Saucony ProGrid Xodus 3.0. This shoe has a flexible yet protective midsole that lets you feel the ground without being hurt by it, and a new 4mm heel-to-toe drop to encourage a more forward foot strike. The well-designed outsole has multi-directional lugs and durable Vibram rubber, for stable and steady traction wherever you go.
Model Number: 10147-1
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
View all colors
Weight: 10.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (26mm), Forefoot (22mm)
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits (Based on Width B)
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box Height: Medium to low
- Arch Structure: Medium-high
- Shoe Shape: Curved
The ProGrid Xodus 3.0 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral trail shoe designed for daily training and high mileage.
- SRC Impact Zone made from Super Rebound Compound extends from the heel to the midfoot for improved shock absorption and a smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- ProGrid Lite is a full-length midsole foam for lightweight cushioning.
- SSL EVA is Saucony's premium midsole material for lightweight comfort, rebound and durability.
- Open Mesh covers the entire upper and is a breathable lightweight fabric.
- Pro-Lock is an internal support strap that keeps the foot locked down to the shoe.
- Gussetted Tongue prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Hydrator Collar Lining cups the heel and provides next-to-skin comfort while wicking unwanted moisture.
- Premium Sockliner is a breathable, moisture wicking, anti-odor and anti-microbial Ortholite insole that provides improved step-in comfort with rebound properties.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length HRC Strobel Board, for responsive, enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- Vibram Outsole is designed with a durable and aggressive pattern for increased traction in all weather conditions.
- External Bedrock Outsole (EBO) is layered between the outsole and midsole and is designed to protect the foot from rocks.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS