Rollover product image for a larger view.
The VivoBarefoot Evo II is a minimalist shoe that gets you in touch with the road. The outsole is ultra flexible and puncture resistant to provide an intimate feel for the ground. The water-resistant upper works to keep feet dry and also breathes well. This barely-there shoe is for runners who want no underfoot cushioning and a near-barefoot experience.
Need fit help?
How it fits
(based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Fits small, purchase 1/2 size larger than standard running shoe size (ex: women who typically wear size 8 should purchase a 39.0 in this shoe)
- Heel: Medium
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Low height
- Release date: March 2012
- Model discontinued: Unknown
The VivoBarefoot Evo II is a minimal feature, minimal neutral trail shoe designed for daily training, and it is built with a straight shape. The construction of this shoe is 100% Vegan.
- This shoe contains no cushioning technologies.
- This shoe contains no midsole technologies.
- Hydrophobic Mesh & Lining is a non-toxic, water-resistant mesh and nylon layer that is lined with Lycra to create a breathable, water-repelling upper.
- Dri-lex lining combined with environmentally sustainable Sorona Yarn for moisture wicking action and superior comfort.
- Simple tie-up laces for an easy, secure fit.
- PU Hex Flex Cage wraps the upper for a supportive, secure fit.
- Anatomic Toe Box allows the toes to spread out and grip the ground, for increased stability and traction.
- 3mm EVA removable insole offers additional underfoot cushion.
- 6mm Multi-Terrain Outsole is made of puncture-resistant recycled rubber with hexagonal lugs for controlled grip and traction.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS