Rollover product image for a larger view.
The Energy 2.0 provides a lively, performance-oriented ride. It is ideal for midfoot stikers and uptempo running, but has plenty of cushioing to be worn as a daily trainer.. The upper has a bit of stretch and hugs the foot. With so much geared toward high performance, the shoe is a big surprise with the daily comfort it provides for neutral runners.
Need fit help?
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (18mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: January 2010
- Model discontinued: January 2011
- Model update: february 2011, Energy 3.0
- Heritage: Energy
The Energy 2.0 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Z-bound is independently located at the heel and forefoot. It is a lightweight, resilient foam that is designed for increased energy return.
- ZVA is a full length midsole that is engineered to provide a lightweight cushioned ride.
- Z-bound extends from the midfoot to the forefoot and is a lightweight, resilient foam that is designed for increased energy return.
- E Span is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is designed for torgional rigidity for a smooth heel to toe transition.
- BareFit encompasses the entire upper and is constructed to allow for sockless wear. It is lined with Dri-Lex fabric which has Smart Silver designed to reduce moisture, odor, and hot spots.
- Neoprene Panel is an asymmetrical perforated neoprene panel which is intended to be form fitting for an adapting fit.
- Tri-Dry are water draining holes in the forefoot.
- Double Layer Sockliner is designed to improve underfoot cushioning.
- ZVA Strobel Board is a full length last construction intended to enhance cushioning.
- Carbon Rubber is utilized throughout the outsole and is designed for durability.
- Zpu is located at the forefoot and is a lightweight dot pattern engineered for grip.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS