The Energy 2.0 provides a lively, performance-oriented ride. It is ideal for midfoot stikers and uptempo running, but has plenty of cushioing to be worn as a daily trainer.. The upper has a bit of stretch and hugs the foot. With so much geared toward high performance, the shoe is a big surprise with the daily comfort it provides for neutral runners.
Weight: 8.4 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (28mm), Forefoot (18mm)
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium
- Mid-foot: Medium volume
- Forefoot: Medium
- Toe-Box height: Low
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: January 2010
- Model discontinued: January 2011
- Model update: february 2011, Energy 3.0
- Heritage: Energy
The Energy 2.0 is a moderate feature, moderate neutral shoe designed for daily training and high mileage. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Z-bound is independently located at the heel and forefoot. It is a lightweight, resilient foam that is designed for increased energy return.
- ZVA is a full length midsole that is engineered to provide a lightweight cushioned ride.
- Z-bound extends from the midfoot to the forefoot and is a lightweight, resilient foam that is designed for increased energy return.
- E Span is located at the bottom of the midfoot and is designed for torgional rigidity for a smooth heel to toe transition.
- BareFit encompasses the entire upper and is constructed to allow for sockless wear. It is lined with Dri-Lex fabric which has Smart Silver designed to reduce moisture, odor, and hot spots.
- Neoprene Panel is an asymmetrical perforated neoprene panel which is intended to be form fitting for an adapting fit.
- Tri-Dry are water draining holes in the forefoot.
- Double Layer Sockliner is designed to improve underfoot cushioning.
- ZVA Strobel Board is a full length last construction intended to enhance cushioning.
- Carbon Rubber is utilized throughout the outsole and is designed for durability.
- Zpu is located at the forefoot and is a lightweight dot pattern engineered for grip.
Footwear Performance Characteristics
- Motion Control
- Hard Trail
- Varied Trail
- Soft Trail
Be the first to write a review for this product!
Write a Review