MSRP: $40.00 Our Price: $18.88
Model Number: 0816-
Pull on Yaktrax Run to provide traction in snow and icy conditions so you can safely enjoy training outside during the winter months. High strength natural rubber, steel coils and removable carbide spikes prevent slipping while the forefoot plate helps prevent snow build-up. The left/right anatomical design, formed toe and adjustable velcro strap ensure a secure, comfortable fit.
*Yaktrax Run sold as a pair
- Designed for winter running or active outdoor activities
- Durable and lightweight design helps reduce the risk of falls and injury when running in show and ice
- Made of a natural rubber blend and high strength, abrasion resistant 1.4mm steel coils
- Removable carbide steel spikes for grip
- Forefoot plate helps prevent build-up of snow on shoes
- Stays on secure with adjustable reflective velcro strap and formed toe
- Anatomical left/right specific fit
- Designed to fit running shoes; fits most footwear
- Reflective rear heel tab increases visibility in low-light conditions
- Can be worn in temperatures down to -41° F
*Runs small; we recommend sizing up if on the border between sizes
**Based upon US shoe size
Yaktrax Run Customer feedback
Comments: Agree on poor sizing. Order a larger size than indicated by sizing chart. Also, works as expected on ice but only until the rubber breaks. Mine broke on the 2nd run, the part of the rubber that you pull over the toes. Very disappointed. Can't afford to buy new ones every few runs.
From: Bob, ND
Comments: Poor sizing. The sizing guide recommends a medium for a men's size 11. I could not even slip the Yaktrax over my shoe!!! Sending back and have ordered a large.
From: Trevor, TN
|Contribute Your Feedback|
|Use this form or email firstname.lastname@example.org to contribute your experiences with this product. If you'd prefer, you can send an email to email@example.com. Although not necessary, it's interesting to have a first name, city, state and country (no email addresses will be used). Any information submitted becomes the property of Running Warehouse.
Please include any relevant information such as weekly mileage, training or race pace, or foot type.