Price: Add to Cart To View.
Rollover product image for a larger view.
For the first time in the U.S. market, from the land Down Under, is the Noosa Tri-6. This Aussie cult classic was inspired by Australian triathlon enthusiasts looking for a lightweight, racer-like feel with support and cushioning for the long run. The thoughtful upper design allows the shoe to be worn barefoot with less potential for irritation and the open mesh keeps the runner's foot nice and cool. If the vibrant colors weren't enough for you, the logo stripes consist of material that glows in the dark for low light visibility. Lace a pair up for racing, tempos or daily training and run with Aussie style.
Important Shipping Note: U.S. sales only.
Need fit help?
Weight: 9.5 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: Heel (27mm), Forefoot (18mm); non-removable insole
How It Fits (based on width B) Width B=Medium
- Sizing: Standard running shoe length
- Heel: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot: Medium to full volume
- Forefoot: Medium to narrow
- Toe-Box height: Medium
- Arch Structure: Medium height
- Release date: January 2011
- Model discontinued: January 2012
- Model update: February 2012, Gel Noosa Tri 7
- Heritage: Gel Noosa Tri 5
The Gel Noosa Tri 6 is a moderate feature, minimum support shoe designed for speedwork or racing. It is built with a semi-curved shape.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) is utilized in the lateral heel to further decouple the shock of the heelstrike.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system is a medium sized silicone based gel that attenuates shock during impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system is a silicone based gel that attenuates shock during toe-off.
- Solyte is Asics' top of the line cushioned and responsive midsole. Solyte is very light for the level of cushioning and durability it delivers.
- DuoMax Support System is located in the medial midfoot and is a dual density midsole that is designed to reduce excess pronation.
- Space Trusstic System is located at the bottom of the midsole and is made out of thermal plastic. This gender specific midfoot unit controls midsole deformation which allows for natural foot movement while stabilizing the midfoot of the shoe.
- Propulsion Trusstic is layered over the Space Trusstic System and is a thermal plastic unit that connects the lateral heel to the medial forefoot. Immediately before toe off, the unit undergoes tension which stores energy that is then released to accelerate propulsion of the foot.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) is Asics' design philosophy that enhances the foot's natural gait.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove component of IGS and is primarily articulated in the forefoot to improve gait efficiency.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made from an anti-bacterial material that not only reduces odor and moisture but also provides additional cushioning.
- Solyte 55 Last is located in the rear portion of the shoe and has a medium density to deliver a moderately soft feel under the foot. Traditional strobel last completes the forefoot of the shoe.
- Personal Heel Fit (PHF) is a two layer memory foam lining in the heel collar which creates a personalized fit.
- Elastic Laces are a classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) is located in the heel and is a carbon rubber that offers exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge is located in the forefoot and is a blown AHAR compound that delivers cushioning, responsiveness, and flexibility.
Shoefitr shows you how a shoe will fit.
Shoefitr collects the internal measurements of shoes using 3D scanners.
We compare measurements of your current shoe to the one you want to buy...
...and recommend the best-fitting size.
FOOTWEAR PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS